Sunshine Blogger Award Nomination
So, What Is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The blogging world is massive which some might think means it is lonley, not the case. Everyone is so supportive of eachother it’s actually eye opening and people can learn a lot from bloggers about teamwork, support and friendship. The Sunshine Blogger Award reconigses those in the community who post regular content and explore creativity, it is a reward for thier hard work, blogging isn’t as easy as it sounds.
1. Make sure you thank who nominated you and provide a link to thier website/blog.
2. Answer their 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 different bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Tag the nominees via your blog/social media or both so they know they have been chosen!
5. Introduce the award, list the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
Questions I Was Asked
Do you have any specific goals for the rest of this year?
This is a tough one really, when I started this I didn’t really have a lot of goals I just wanted it to grow and work on my writing skills. I guess now the goal is to continue to grow on social media, 2k followers on Instagram & 1k followers on Twitter
Have you ever done any volunteering?
Well this is just going to make me sound like a bad person :(. I did some in the army cadets when I was say 15? I have been wanting to do bits in recent times but always found myself working constantly and never finding the time, perhaps that needs to change.
How do you relax after a hard day of work?
Relax? What’s that? I only really relax at weekends and even then that’s only on Sundays! I guess a long shower or bath and pamper session, you can forget the world for a short while in the shower.
If you could live forever would you?
It’s funny you should, ask you get older someone of do start to fear death more frequently and if you’re like me you panic you arent spending enough time doing the important things. But I think living forever would be tough, you would always be watching the people you love aound you die and the potential shit hole the world will be when A.I rises and takes over the planet…I like Terminator, okay?
Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
It is currently just my hobby.
What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
Blue hair mascara! Just kidding, I was apart of the the ‘Scene Kid’ scene back in the day and reliving some of those memories would be fun, although I doubt anyone would want to razor thier fringe in anymore!
What is your most prized possession?
This one is easy and a little lame but my bottle of Coco Chanel Madaomoiselle, It cost nearly £100 and is only sprayed on special occasions, It also has sentimental value. My degree is cool though too, I guess…
What piece of entertainment do you wish you could erase from your mind so that you could experience for the first time again?
Okay there’s a few:
- Enter Shikari Take to the Skies 10 year anniversary show at Slam Dunk in Leeds 2017 – fucking incredible.
- Skrillex at WHP in 2012.
- Watching the final Harry Potter movie at the midnight showing in 2011.
- Watching the Eiffel Tower sparkle on the hour for the first time.
What quirks do you have?
I own like 15 scrunchies all in different colours and I wear a different one pretty much every day, I doubt it’s something anyone notices however.
What state or country do you never want to go back to?
I liked all the countires I’ve been too and I guess in the UK it would be a county or a city? My answer is a town called Aylesbury. Nothing wrong with it in itself but if you know me you know why, I have bad memories attached to that place.
What would you say to someone who wants to start their blog?
Blogging is so freeing, even if people don’t read it (which they will eventually) you feel like you can really expressive yourself which is great and can be so uplifitng. I would bare in mind how much time it actually takes however, you will be managing your social media and website all at the same time!
The Questions I Ask You
- You get the oppurtunity to learn a new skill tomorrow, no strings attached, what is it?
- If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What’s your favourite genre of music, yes you have to pick one!
- What is an unpopular opinion that you stick by?
- What is your dream job?
- Your favourite internet meme?
- Cats or Dogs? It’s go time!
- Who is your favourite celebrity and why?
- Name three things you want out of 2020?
- Tell me your favourite quote of all time?
- What is one top tip you would give to someone who is on the fence about blogging?
Fadima Mooneira at – fadimamooneira.blogspot.com
Jenni at – ionimage.nl/blog/
Jazmin at – jazminsauca.com
Mori Ganna at – moriganna.com
Lizzie at – lizziesargent.com
Amy at – thecurvaceousvegan.com
Karalee at – talesofbelle.com
Teresa at – outlandishblog.com
Rhiannon at – mrssleejones.com
Amy Eliza at – bababouttown.blog
Janine at – janinesghoststories.wordpress.com
I hope you have soooo much fun answering these questions! I’m so excited to read them all and I want to thank Emily again for the nomination.
If you enjoyed this post do make sure to check out my others over here and follow me on my socials! Let’s support eachother x